Are you planning on selling your business?
Do you have plans to sell your business? Doesn’t matter if the plan is to sell it now or sometime in the distant future. The main thing is that you have a plan to sell your business.
So the question I ask you is if you want to sell your business do you have written down processes or work instructions in place? If not, I ask why not? Whoever buys your business is going to want to know that:
- You have reliable processes in place
- That your processes are consistent
- Your processes are written down
- The employees are trained and competent in what to do
- Processes are measured where possible
So how do you fulfill your potential buyers need? Well, you don’t need a certified system like ISO9001, but you do need written Quality Management System in place. A written Quality Management System will:
- Document how you do what you do
- Agree roles and responsibilities
- Create templates for everything
- Record employees training and competence
- Monitor and measure processes
If you need a Quality Management System in place then a Quality professional is best placed to help you as they are used to putting systems in place. At All About Quality we specialize in putting in systems for small and medium businesses in the service industries. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to get in contact on 01604 210 488.